Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Customer agrees on the following upon purchasing from the site
- The "company" refers to "WhereToTravel.Net"
- The "customer" refers to the person who's name appears on the billing information
- Customer agrees to process payment via Paypal if paying through a credit/debit card.
- The Company will not be responsible for any kind of loss or injury during the booked activity as each customer is asked to use personal judgement.
- Items/Activities included on trip booked may be modified or cancelled due to availability or safety reasons upon the discretion of the facilitator. It does not however deem any refund of anykind to the customer.
- The complete details of the package will be sent out to the customer via email on a Trip Primer literature.
- WhereToTravel does not have any liability for any unavailability, delays or cancellations of the destination, product, or feature of the package or any harm, injury, loss or death during the tour. Participants are expected to excercise their own discretion.
- The customer can secure the slot for the trip the customer wishes to avail by settling the full amount upfront.
- The customer must pay either by credit/debit card or via bank transfer/deposit.
- The customer must settle the full amount within 24 hours for bank transfers, email the deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Confirmation of the slot will be sent out to the customer's email with the trip primer within 24 hours of payment confirmation.
- Deferred card payments if desired are to be handled between the customer and their bank.
- Visa application assistance does not guarantee approval. We are not fixers.
- The company will allow the customer to pay in installment/lay-away or trips that not less than 45 days away for international trips or 2 weeks away for domestic trips.
- The customer customer must deposit a minimum of Php 5,000.00 non-refundable (but transferrable) reservation fee.
- Bank transfers should be sent to the bank account with details below
- Bank: PSBank
- Account Name: Christian Dela Pena
- Account Number: 216-11-1-00636-5 (Passbook)
- For international packages customers paying in Peso, there will be a final adjustment on the customer's final payment. Adjustment will be mad depending on the current dollar exchange rate at that time making sure that the total payment meets the minimum dollar value.
- Customers purchasing through credit card may only purchase online by paying the full amount upfront. Customers are advised to contact their respective banks to arrange deffered payments if possible.
- Installments that are incomplete 2 weeks from the date of tour shall be considered cancelled. All fees paid are forfeited. The Where To Travel team will contact the customer to provide options.
No- Shows, Missed flights, Refunds, and Cancellations
- Cancellation for international trips are allowed up to 2 months prior to the trip with partial refund of payment as per company computation.
- Reservation fees are non-refundable but transferrable, Transfer must be at least 45 days prior to trip otherwise reservation is deemed forfeited.
- No-show customers' are considered cancellation and all payments will be forfeited.
- Customers who missed their flight are encouraged to rebook to the next available flight and join the group in their current location.